Satula SDG Bel-Air SL I-Beam
I-Beam Technology: Original monorail design, offering the greatest adjustment capabilities with the lightest weight to strength performance in the industry
Bel-Air saddles are the modern classics providing ultimate comfort, support and control. The Bel Air super light (SL) I-Beam saddle uses nylon glass fibre in a solid beam design, with a honeycomb structured core for the lightest strength to weight connection possible.
The Bel-Air SL uses the lightest EVA foam available, and is strategically designed with a rear rise which helps rotate the pelvis forward and can provide extra support for one who likes to use the saddle's Optimal Rideable Area (ORA). The Bel-Air SL incorporates a 3/4 cut design for perennial relief.
The Bel-Air series features a nose platform, providing greater surface area control and power transfer, as well as being designed with a down curved nose for moving forward on the saddle on seated climbs or in an aggressive forward riding position.
Available in multiple covering options, these decade proven designs are the ultimate tool for a wide variety of cyclists.
- Decade proven design for all around comfort and functionality.
- Slight channel groove for additional comfort enhancements.
- Multiple microfibre covers and kevlar sides available.
- Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer.
- Rear rise rotates pelvis forward for added support.
- Comfort cleavage.
- Injection moulded tail and nose bumpers.
- I-Beam Technology:
- Patented SDG Monorail Technology.
- Honeycomb Structure reduces weight.
- Micro fine-tuning for precision fit.
- Ultimate strength to weight ratio.
- Weight: 325g.
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing).
- Size: 270 x 140mm.
Tälle tuotteelle ei ole vielä annettu arvosteluita.