Roeckl Rabal windstopper talvihanska
The Rabal has replaced the award-winning model Romagna. For the backhand, the glove tailor Roeckl has chosen to combine Roeck-Proof and Gore Windstopper Tornado. The latter has been turned inside out to replicate the familiar design. The palm is made from Durasense, a waterproofed and robust synthetic suede material, and guarantees a high degree of tactility when handling the brake and gear levers. Yet the Rabal features not only high-quality materials, but also a comprehensive range of features for top functionality.
- The patented Comfort-Innovation fabric is guaranteed effective padding at the sensitive crook of the thumb.
- The Ergonomic Cut palm design with high-quality foam padding protects the sensitive nerves in the hand against excessive pressure and significantly increases the wear comfort.
- Thanks to All-Weather-Grip, the palm ensures a secure grip at all times, no matter what the weather is like: in dry weather, the grip is provided by the elaborate silicone layer in the shape of the Roeckl logo, and in wet weather by the palm material.
- The neoprene cuff softly surrounds the wrist and guarantees an ideal fit. The new, flat backhand fastener featuring an embossed company logo secures the glove around the wrist.
- Thanks to a special feature at the index finger and thumb, the Rabal is also touchscreen compatible.
- A broad fleece thumb made from Gore Windstopper Tornado and Reflect piping add the finishing touches.
Tälle tuotteelle ei ole vielä annettu arvosteluita.